Automatic Isokinetic Sampling
Automatic Isokinetic Sampling Tecora
Our automatic isokinetic sampling system from Tecora complies with the standard EN 13284-1. With this automatic isokinetic sampling from Tecora, the information becomes more reliable and of higher quality. It becomes easier to use on the chimney, and we save time. Tecora has been the most widely used supplier of automated isokinetic sampling for decades. This system is called Emitest from the Emission line.
One of the most important innovations of EmiTest Iso is: the probe module. This module, mounted directly on probe, manages:
– Velocity sensors: Pitot differential pressure, stack pressure and temperature,
– Probe and box heating control, – Bath and impingers temperature measurement,
– Angle measurement (optional).
Main advantages of this automatic isokinetic sampling are:
– Better accuracy of differential pressure measurement (shortest distance between sensor and pitot head)
– Lighter power cable
– Deported screen connected to probe module for sampler remote control (optional)
The main features of Tecora’s Automatic Isokinetic Sampling
- 3 modes: velocity measurement, isokinetic sampling, constant flow sampling.
- All sensors can be calibrated at 5 points by the user for optimal data quality.
- Calibration reports are recorded in memory.
- Pitot and Stack library (over 100 possibilities) with nozzle utility
- Leak test menu
- User adjustable settings (normalization conditions, performance test routines…)
- Water sensor for instrument protection
- Automatic autozero and function checks during boot.
- Sensor test mode with results stored in memory for: better QA/QC management
- Angle measurement (optional)
- Swirl angle and wall factor measurement
- Stagnation control
- Pitot Leak Control
- New leak test calculation
- Ability to set the alarms
What can we do for you?
- It is possible to install and commission the measurement for you
- Do the maintenance for you
- We can help you with a question
- We can supply you with spare parts