Total Suspended Solids Measurement
Total Suspended Solids
At a water treatment plant, the total suspende solids is measured at various locations. Our sensor for total suspende solids works according to the light scattering principle in the infrared range. in this way a color independent measurement of the total suspende solids is made. the sensor has a density class of IP68 and has an automatically adjustable wiper. The sensor has a very low resolution and can therefore be used in the effluent. The associated transmitter is available in various versions to possibly connect multiple total suspende solids measurements to one transmitter. We have a complete program with equipment for waste water application and are hapy to inform you about on line measurement. We also can help you with pH, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, turbidity and a lot of other parameters. if you need something special, let us know.
- Our digital measuring technique also ensures that we work without interference, especially with long cables
- Fully sealed IP68 housing
- Automatic sensor recognition
- So that we measure optimally, also available with various attachments
- calibration for correct Total suspended solids
- Easily Replaceable Wiper Blade
- Years of experience in water purification
- Fast response time
Wat can we do for you?
- We can install and commission the measurement for you
- We also want to carry out maintenance for you
- We can help you with a question
- We can supply you with spare parts